Thursday 15 February 2018

Challenge # 65 Stamping (No Digis)

Welcome crafting friends! 
**************
Our aim is to challenge, maybe educate, but most definitely to
 encourage you to create cards for all the galz in your life.
We are so happy to see you today as we announce our winners from the last challenge, 
and invite you to play in our new challenge.
*****************



Thanks to all those who entered Challenge # 64 chosen by Helen
Think Pink
Here are the winners, chosen from those who adhered to the challenge.
We were delighted to see so many entrants who enjoyed playing with pink.
We always appreciate your entries and love reading your kind comments.




Spotlight Winner
#28 - Deanne



Congratulations 
please take a copy of our Spotlight Winner's badge (tab above).


Our Top 3 Winners

(in numerical order)


#30 Elizabeth H

#48 - Tip Top

#68 - Craft Princess


Congratulations! Please take your Top 3 badges (in our tab).

Thanks again for playing in our challenge!

**************

Please say hello to our new member
to the  Design Team.

Sue



I am a retired civil servant living in NE Hampshire in the UK. I have been happily engaged for 16 years to Roy, living 2 miles apart from each other! In April 2015 he contracted encephalitis which has resulted in him having a partially paralysed right hand and short term memory loss. As a result after 4 months in hospital and rehab he has had to move in with me as he cannot live on his own any more. So we have decided to finally tie the knot in October. I have three sons and two grandsons, which is why I need male cards, and will soon have a stepdaughter.

I have crafted for most of my life, starting with knitting, when I made myself a jumper from a pattern in Girl magazine. I was about 13 and we were living in Malta so I knitted with a tin of talc beside me to put on my hands when they got too hot! Later I tried crochet and dressmaking and even later machine knitting and cross stitch. I started paper crafting in 2006 when I retired. I had noticed all the paper crafting stuff at craft shows and wondered what all the fuss was about, so bought a magazine and a small kit to have a go. I still wasn't convinced but then I saw Jayne Nestorenko demoing on Create and Craft  and that was it - I was hooked!

*********************************
Now onto our next challenge, chosen by Sian. 

Challenge #65 
Stamping
Either rubber or acrylic type stamps,
 NO digis please.


A wonderful selection of samples from our design team.
They would love hearing from you on their personal blogs
Please click on their name under the Design Tram section on the side bar.

Now let's see what the Design Team have created with their stamping.

Sian

Amy

Caz

Chris

Debbie

Helen

Janis

Sue

Tammy

Wendy




To enter, click on the Blue In-Linkz below.
We will return with the winners and our next challenge
in two weeks - Thursday March 1st.

************


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT inspiration! I'm so delighted to see my friend Sue on the Team!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you!!! I'm so honored to be in the TOP 3!!! I will proudly be displaying my badge :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete