Thursday 17 September 2015


We are all so excited about starting a new challenge blog on Thursday 1st. October.




Next week I will be introducing the remainder of the Design Team.

 I have challenged the team  to produce their first DT card, challenging them all  with the same title.

 'My Favourite Things'  
This can be a technique, a colour, a stamp, a die anything to produce a card.  
We will be back on Thursday 24th September to introduce the remainder of the DT 

Hope to see you then.  Thanks for your visit. Caz

                                                              Let me introduce you to


HELEN


Favourite things:  pink and kraft colour combination, 
Promarkers, cute images, lots of layers, Christmas cards


My name is Helen and I live in the north west of England on the Wirral peninsula.  I work for a charity called the Abbeyfield Society as an Activities Coordinator looking after older people and helping them to stay active.  I also teach weekend stamping and card making classes for Little Claire.  Card making is my main crafty interest and I'm lucky enough to design for several companies as well as being part of the Design Team for a range of challenge blogs.  My card making style is what I call 'clean and simple with layers' and I love stamping, using digi stamps and my Promarkers.  I'm really looking forward to being part of the team at Cardz 4 Galz!

**********************

Introducing 

KIM


Favourite thing is TEXTURE


My name is Kim and after living in Southampton for the first 50 years of my life, I was lucky enough to be able to retire to the country in a pretty little village on the edge of the New Forest . It was such a change having lived in a large town and working in London for 26 years. I live with my husband who is also retired and our cat Buddy. I’ve always done little bits of craft but once I started card making it completely took over and I’m lucky enough to have my own craft room which has expanded into the spare room too 

*******************
Thanks for visiting, it is getting so close, next week
I will introduce the remainder of the team.
Then we will be opening the blog for Challenges  on
1st October 2015. 






No comments:

Post a Comment