Thursday 24 September 2015

More Introductions

We are so excited, today are the final introductions to the team.
We start our new challenge next Thursday the 1st October.

 I have challenged the team  to produce their first DT card, challenging them all  with the same title.

 'My Favourite Things'  
This can be a technique, a colour, a stamp, a die anything to produce a card.  



Let me introduce you to Sharon and Julie


SHARON 


Favourite Things are CAS and Promakers


and 

JULIE

My faves are CAS, Colouring with Copics and challenges.


For the record, I'm a retired primary school teacher from Yorkshire, currently living the good life with my hubby in the Welsh Marches area of England. We have two grown up kids and one adorable Grandson.
I love being creative and as well as card making I have been known to make my own clothes, do machine patchwork, paint in water colours and soft pastels, do the odd scrapbook, research my family history (traced one line back to 1611!) and read crime fiction. I'm on a few design teams and have also been a guest on a few more.
I love the CAS style, never been a girly girl, and embellishments are few and far between on my cards. As I said earlier I love to colour in Copics and w/c as well as use die cuts in my designs.
I'm also very competitive and since I can no longer play tennis and badminton I like to enter challenges, it's mainly why I started blogging.
I hope you will support this new enterprise and I'm looking forward to working with the rest of the DT. 


Thanks to all of the team for their contributions to the 
Pre-Launch introductions.
We'll be starting next week, so we hope you will all
enjoy the blog and our future challenges. 

Thanks Caz

1 comment:

  1. Your blog propels me each time when I read it. I love examining on the web diaries. I don't stimulate reliably by examining blog sections. Regardless, in your blog I find something that construes in blogging. Anyway, you're evidently an unprecedented blogger and you have a capacity to make your per client to keep scrutinizing your blog again and again. Keep up the brilliant work. Continue moving the overall public! Your blog held my favorable position perfect to the plain end, which isn't for the most part a basic action!! (website) A commitment of thankfulness is all together for the regular blog.

    ReplyDelete